Check here often for updated information! See also our Troop Calendar for the latest Scouting activities at the unit, district and council levels!
TROOP MEETING - Monday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
1) Big Kahuna Meeting at 6:30 PM (to discuss final camp preparation and summer plans)
2) Plan for June 3rd Court of Honor
3) BSA Medical Forms Part A & B (if attending camp - importantly - Part C) for all Scouts must be updated and submited by May 20th.
4) Partial Merit Badges Work Day (bring all/any partial MB workbooks or requirements to meet with MB counselors for signing-off and chance to earn at June 3rd COH).
5) TARDY DAY to turn-in monies. (Troop has already returned $$ and cards to council to avoid penalities, therefore Scouts are responsible for full payment of all cards)
Current Sign-up Sheets (*=Last chance)
Summer Day Camp Staff*
Memorial Day Flags at Sunset Cemetary
Trinity Flag Ceremony
BSA Medical Forms due - May 20th
All Troop 42 Boy Scouts are required to have up-to-date BSA medical PART A & B forms on file for all Scout/Troop activities. If any Scout or Leader wishes to attend any overnight activities lasting 72< hours, PART C is required. Please submit the 2012 English/Spanish version by Monday, May 20th.
Memorial Day Flags - May 25th
This has begun a Troop tradition to help the local VFW post flags at the graves at those who made our country strong. Come at 8:45 AM to honor our veterans and gain a sense of honor, history and freedom! Please dress in full Class-A uniform.
Trinity Church Service Flag Ceremony - May 26th
In honor of Memorial Day, Trinity Baptist Church has requested Boy Scout volunteers to perform a flag ceremony at the 11:00 AM Sunday service.